We believe in work that everyone on the team enjoys. That’s why we give our all to make busy-work and orga chaos a thing of the past. With awork we provide the digital workspace teams need to make dreams come true – and pave the way for a more joyful world of work.
📍Location: Hamburg, Germany.
we are awork – the joyful work-management tool for creative teams.
We help project business to organise more smoothly with our wonderful and good lookin’ app. Interested in joining us on our mission to spread joy in these often busy and hectic work days?
It's not just software
Great design, a cool communication style and a world-class software are deeply anchored in awork. We are not just providing a software but a cool and progressive way of working. Our brand is a big part of what we do to inspire teams to work more happily together.
We love design
We are very ambitious and passionate when it comes to design. Great design delights and makes us really proud of the work we do and the service we provide.
Time to grow
We’ve just closed a Series A financing round to grow our user base and team size. It’s time to lift our product and design maturity to a whole new level. There are plenty of great projects being kicked off to make this happen. There is plenty of room to grow and shine 🌟
- As part of our product team, you will shape the overall product experience and bring joy and value to our users with new and optimised features around the areas work-management and time tracking
- This involves the creation of user flows, storyboards, wireframes, mockups as well as as interactive prototypes
- You’ll work closely together with our lovely engineering team to make your concepts and designs come alive
- Research is your base for profound product decisions including usability testings, interviews and research with our client teams and our analytics stack
- In the design-team, you iterate, ideate and experiment on our design system and design language to make awork an stand-out in product & branding
What we are looking for
- Ambition and enthusiasm above all
- At least 3 years of experience as UX/UI or product designer
- Cutting through complex problems and developing simple and feasible solutions is your thing
- You can not only create a wireframe or concept, but also craft beautiful, user-centric UI designs
- Open to take your knowledge to a new level, and make the product better every day
- Figma (or Sketch, Adobe XD, …) is a familiar ground
- Fluent in English – German is a plus
- Impress us with samples of your previous work and your portfolio
- Flexible working hours
- 27 vacation days
- Virtual shares Programm
- Fresh new MacBook Pro also for personal use
- An ambitious, highly professional and fun team (currently 30-40 ppl) and joyful culture
- Stellar office in the heart of Hamburg with plenty amenities (☕️🍺🥳)
- Hybrid by default: 2 office days & remote as flexible option
- Workations are welcome and a common thing among the team