Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (a nutrition and wellness app with over 15m downloads), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
Simple Fasting, part of the Palta family, is a game-changing AI-powered health & wellness platform aimed to provide intermittent fasting followers with a solution that would support them in achieving tangible fitness results.
Our mission is to give day-to-day personal insight into people's nutrition leading to healthier lives through behavior change.
Simple is the most popular fasting app in the US. The app securely aggregates, stores and analyzes user data to help users make long-term lifestyle changes that can improve their wellbeing.
The company collaborates with doctors and health researchers to develop science-based solutions that are 100% safe.
Our history and achievements in a nutshell.
- Back in 2016, Prisma was introduced to the world. Its AI style transfer won awards and allowed users to turn photos into art masterpieces. Can you imagine?
- Fast-forward to 2018, and our team introduced Lensa, a fully-fledged photo editor with a whole lotta AI power. One-tap edits, tons of photo processing options, and filters caught the attention of over 15 million people that download our app.
- In 2022 we launched our mind-blowing Magic Avatars. It’s not photo editing, nor a filter or an effect. It’s like nothing you have ever seen, we promise. Generate mind-blowing avatars in various art styles from your portraits with one of the most advanced AI ever created!
The future? We'll see you there!
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer
You will create interfaces for communication inside the app. This role requires creative approach in problem solving, systematic thinking and persistence. You will be a part of cross functional team working together on user experience, set priorities and test hypothesis.
What you will do:
- App Onboarding and Paywalls: Design and optimize user onboarding experiences, including paywalls, to grow conversion rates (CR) to trials and subscriptions.
- Main Screen Design: Enhance the app’s main screen to involve users in a better way, unpack and present app’s value - so from first clicks user will understand it.
- Photo & Video Import Flow (Picker): Develop and improve the photo and video import process, aiming to increase CR to the first import.
- Freemium to Premium: highlight product value and build offering flows in a way user will decide to become a paying user
- Magic Avatars: Collaborate on the design of the Magic Avatars creation flow, contributing innovative ideas to enhance this unique feature.
It would be cool if you have:
- Previous product design experience;
- Similar experience with onboarding and monetisation and same cases in portfolio;
- An understanding of CR optimization, specifically for onboarding, trials, subscriptions, tips and tutorials flows.
- Reference base of paywalls, onboarding and other communication styles in mobile apps;
- You follow monetisation trends and iOS & Android guidelines;
- You value visual technics - you can show advantages of the app in perfects lights;
- Your skills in animation, composition and typography encourage you teammates to create appealing innovative products;
- You can present and advocate your ideas as well listening and implementing other thoughts;
- You follow fast, agile and iterative approach with high product quality;
- You have growth mindset and open for constant feedback (provide and receive)
What we offer for you:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity — we will make an ambitious offer tailored to each person;
- Remote-first — Prisma people work from all over the world, so you can choose any location you prefer
- Professional development — we pay for tuition and courses and conduct online/offline lectures and training. You can count on attending professional conferences (including foreign ones);
- Team spirit — we’re a young team with a very flat, open, and friendly culture;
- Flexibility — the ability to build your own schedule, as well as the flexible ability to go on vacation. If necessary, we provide a day off (in case of unforeseen circumstances).
- Space — we have a cool office with comfortable workplaces and lounge zones where there is always something to drink and something to eat;
- Tech, home office, software — we provide everything you need for your work: powerful hardware, gadgets, software licenses