Ivy is a global API for instant bank payments. We enable businesses to accept instant bank payments - taking cards & wallets out of online transactions and reducing cost by up to 10x. Over 60 geographies worldwide are rolling out instant bank payment infrastructure right now. Ivy harmonises these regional bank payment schemes, bringing them to a single point of access. Ivy has offices in Berlin and Munich. We work with global businesses and have raised $30M from some of the best technology investors in the world.
Good to know
- Our current team consists of payment experts coming from companies like Klarna, TradeRepublic, Worldpay, AmazonPay, TrueLayer, and Trustly.
- We have offices in Berlin and Munich.
- We are working with many of Europe's fastest-growing retailers and innovators (e.g. Drykorn, hood.de, Schöner Wohnen).
- Up to today, we have raised $30M of funding from Valar Ventures and Creandum, renowned backers of fintech successes like Wise, Klarna, Qonto, N26, and Trade Republic. Founders and industry executives from Adyen, Pleo, N26, Mollie, and Plaid complete our stellar investor lineup.
- We are building a rocket ship looking for the brightest talent.
We are seeking an exceptional Designer to join our young and super talented team to shape the user experience of our cutting-edge payment product. As a Designer at Ivy, you will play a pivotal role in creating a unified and intuitive interface that harmonizes the various bank payment schemes across over 60 geographies. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including product management, engineering, and business development to drive innovation and deliver a seamless user experience that sets Ivy apart in the market.
- Define the overall design strategy and vision for Ivy, ensuring consistency, usability, and scalability.
- Collaborate closely with the product team, engineers & our customers to understand user needs and translate them into intuitive, user-centric designs.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs, incorporating user feedback and iterative design principles.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and gather insights to inform design decisions and drive continuous improvement.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business goals and translate them into compelling visual designs and branding elements.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging design technologies, and infuse fresh ideas into the design process.
- You have experience in product design, preferably fintech, payments or SaaS products
- You hold yourself and others to a high bar
- You favor open communication, constant feedback, and short decision paths
- Comfortable working closely with Tech and Product to help bring new features to life.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Know a ton about UX and design methods.
- Experience in design systems, both creating and maintaining them
About the process
Hiring can be an exhausting process. Therefore, we try to make it fast and transparent. Additionally, you will always have one contact person guiding you through the process and helping you to schedule meetings, and setting you up on a path of success. Your process will look like this:
- Get to know us - CPO & Co-Founder - Joshi | 30 minutes
- Practical Interview - Co-Founder - Joshi | 60 minutes
- Role & Strategy deep dive - CEO - Ferdinand or CPO - Joshi | 45 minutes
- Reference Calls - Former Employers - Joshi
- All hands casual chat - Founders | 45 minutes