Bastion enables businesses and enterprises to offer the next generation of on-chain and off-chain products via its powerful API and cutting-edge technology stack, unlocking the full potential of digital interactions for everyone. From startups to enterprises, Bastion’s product suite is specially designed to facilitate the transition to web3 for businesses and their end users. With Bastion, companies can seamlessly integrate web3 infrastructure into existing technologies through a compliant, white-label platform that includes custodial wallets, smart transaction routing, and data analytics. By combining the best of web2 and web3, Bastion enables companies to create faster, easier ways for people to pay, play, connect, and shop.
Design is a pivotal aspect at Bastion, where we're redefining the landscape of web3 financial infrastructure. As the first design hire, you'll be building the design function from scratch, setting the vision for Product, Brand, and Content Design. This is an opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation, shaping how users interact with our cutting-edge technology.
Our commitment to design goes beyond aesthetics; it's about creating intuitive and efficient solutions that alleviate the busy work and allow smart people to focus on challenging problems. At Bastion, design is a crucial differentiator, enhancing user trust and ensuring that critical business functions run seamlessly.
In this role, you'll oversee the entire design spectrum of our offerings, ensuring that each element is intuitive and empowers businesses and their employees. You'll be working closely with a cross-functional team, owning the end-to-end experience of our comprehensive web3 financial infrastructure, including innovative solutions in asset management, transaction processing, and beyond.
We're on the lookout for a lead-level product designer who is deeply passionate about advancing businesses and their teams. Your work will directly impact how businesses operate in the dynamic world of web3, helping them achieve efficiency and success in their ventures.
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with leadership, stakeholders, cross-functional teams to create a unified design strategy and language across Bastion
- Lead design projects from creation to execution and be responsible tying back to customer value delivery and outcomes across Product, Brand, and Content Design
- Identify success metrics ensuring design solutions continue to deliver customer value
- Identify opportunities to enhance our products and accelerate product adoption at Bastion
- Have a large amount of ownership and autonomy across the entire design process; rather than designing individual features, you'll define the end-to-end experience
- Collaborate with some of the industry's smartest (and nicest) people. You'll work with Engineers, Marketing, Sales, and Compliance teams to advocate for the user experience in our products, enable our sales processes, and ship high-quality work
- Identify staffing needs and timelines as Bastion grows
- Hire, coach and lead a team of incredible designers through Bastion's stages
What We Look For in You
- 10+ years of product design experience designing complex or enterprise-level software
- Experience in end-to-end UX/product design to design impactful solutions to challenging problems
- Passion for story-telling, the ability to bring design direction to life with compelling narrative
- Experience balancing customer needs with business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility
- Facilitation and cross-functional collaboration skills: you can demonstrate the ability to integrate the work of multiple teams, solicit and synthesize feedback, and facilitate design discussions that lead company wide outcomes
- Experience in design systems, the ability to identify common components required to support a wide array of customer use cases.
- Experience measuring success with qualitative and quantitative methods
- Experience improving process and methodology to increase product value, team velocity and accelerate adoption of new capabilities