We are Gfinity. A leading international esports business, created by gamers for the worlds 2.7 billion gamers!
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our design team to work on some exciting new projects within Gfinity and for our clients.
Your responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ and in-house needs.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Build out the Design library
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- 4+ years experience designing commercial websites
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
We are striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage all applicants to apply for our roles and not for a moment think that anything will make us discriminate against them. We value and actively seek diverse talent!
Location : Remotely based
Get to know us a bit better: