At Pianity, we’re designing a delightful experience where fans can connect with their favorite musicians. The music industry is broken, we are on a mission to fix it. 20 years ago a musician needed to sell 1000 albums to make $1000. Today he needs 3,000,000 streams. As the result 97% of the artists earn less than $1000 per year. What changed? Music became a commodity. We're revolutionizing the way musical artists create value around their music by turning tracks into limited art pieces. We’re starting with a musical gallery where a fan can prove ownership of his favorite musician work in the same way that people own crypto coins. We incorporate exclusivity, support, and fun into the digital music industry. We’re ready to take the world by storm and can't wait to have you join the club.
What we’re looking for
Pianity is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. Working within the Product team, you’ll be a key contributor in the measurement and optimization of our website and app to improve ease of use, and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users’s problems.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of Pianity and the music industry.
We’ll give you
- Guidance from a friendly, passionate, down-to-earth team
- Challenging projects to flex your creative muscles
Following a user-centered design process, you’ll be responsible for the users' overall satisfaction with the product by delivering precise insights to create a meaningful and relevant experience both on our website and app.
Following a user-centered design process, you’ll be responsible of the whole design of the platform, maintaining existing features and designing new ones
This is a fast-paced environment, and the role will appeal to an ambitious self-starter with a hands-on attitude, strong operational ability, and a passion for people and music.
- Maintain and evolve a design system, organize Figma documents per feature or per page
- Create wireframes for new features and pages from meeting notes, build user flows and proceed to UX tests in order to gather feedbacks from users and iterate on design and functionalities
- Grow the product and its design branding, bring some freshness to the global experience and make everything intuitive
- Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Identify needs, goals and frustrations of our customer base through user interviews
- Running user testing of our website and app
- Working with our product designer and brand designer to incorporate a visual identity into the finished product
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
- Design tools: Mastering Figma with components, variants and libraries
- Team-player: You thrive in a team environment
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Accuracy: Be able to focus on all areas of a project or task with great attention to details
- Creativity: Be able to think outside the box to come up with customer-centric solutions
- Honesty & Integrity: Do not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Organization & Planning: Plan, organize, and schedule in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Sociability: Be a people person and genuinely interested in others.
- Excellent communication skills: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Know how to carry out a conversation naturally.
- Openness to criticism and ideas: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Fluent in English and French
- Alan Blue Health insurance 100% covered, for you and your family.
- Monthly team dinners
- Bi-annual company retreat
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Mandatory Resume