About Magic Eden
Magic Eden is the fastest growing NFT marketplace and home to the next generation of digital creators. We are on the lookout for a product and growth marketing leader to help us bring NFTs to the next billion people.
We’re looking for a Product Designer (Contract) to join the Magic Eden team. You will think deeply and strategically, execute high-quality design work, and have the opportunity to create a best in class user experience for our marketplace.
- Work on UI/UX initiatives across all Magic Eden product lines, working closely with the Product, Engineering, and Business teams to build user experiences that achieve business and user goals
- Build and maintain a design system that allows for scalable product feature sets across Magic Eden products
- Create detailed user flows, wireframes, etc., communicating UX clearly to relevant teams and the rationale for decisions that were made
- Prototype user experiences and work with your UX Research team to coordinate and run tests with end users
- Quickly iterate and offer versions based on feedback from internal stakeholders and end users
- QA developed software for visual accuracy, and provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions until product launch
What you bring:
- 5+ years experience as an UI or UX designer building and designing consumer facing products
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Proficient in Figma and other standard design software
- Experience designing for the web and mobile, and familiar with web and mobile design standards and systems
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- An interest in and general understanding of crypto, NFTs, Solana dApps
- Knowledge of NFTs and Solana
- Familiarity and interest with digital collectibles
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role_ is $80/hr - $120/hr. _Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.