Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will play a crucial role in designing and crafting the brand direction of Sorare. We are the intersection between sports, gaming and web3 - so we are craving for creative minds who are constantly at the pulse of culture. You will be very hands-on working with the various internal teams to help drive Sorare design direction. You will work under the guidance of world class leaders who will help you grow individually, and alongside an incredible in-house creative team.
- Work closely with ACDs, Motion Designers to drive forward campaigns, growth marketing, and content across all Sorare social channels
Ideate and craft the brand direction of various Sorare brand & activations including:
- Card design
- Growth marketing
- Campaign assets
- Social media
- Product design
Work cross-functionally with internal teams, providing a sharp POV on how the work can come to life and design can best assist them
Able to lead recommend ideas and references for motion and brand photography
Able to version out the key visuals as well as generating assets and toolkits to be distributed amongst partners
Ability to lead and interface with external agency partners / brand partners [excellent communication skills / ability to give detailed feedback]
Able to work with junior talent as well as being coachable in their role.
- Beautiful portfolio showcasing excellent craft and design direction
- 5+ years of brand & agency experience working with fresh and innovative clients
- Experience creating branding systems, guidelines and toolkits
- Equal parts conceptual and practical designer
- Experience working with product designers and marketing teams
- Experience working in creative campaigns across all touch points [web/mobile/social]
- A passion for design, fashion, sports [plus]
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Sorare ranges from $108,500 - $201,500, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Sorare offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, vision, dental, parental leave, an unlimited vacation policy, 401(k) plan, fitness reimbursements, commuter benefits and contribution to lunch expenses!
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.