Modyfi brings next-generation tech to design with a high-performance, browser-based application offering AI-powered tooling, non-destructive workflows, frictionless collaboration, and more. We inspire creatives by removing the mundane, making teamwork easy, accelerating the design process, and making the creation of better images faster than ever.
Modyfi is reimagining the future of creative collaboration for design, artwork and photo editing. We are building a new canvas for today’s content creators and publishers.
With over 3 billion images shared online daily, the tools we use to create are more important than ever. But 68% of content creators find the process of collaborating and communicating with others on creative projects overwhelming and time consuming. The tools need to catch up with the ecosystem.
Modyfi is looking for a Graphic Designer to create, manage and run all external deliverables. This will include visuals and videos for social media, imagery for our website and marketing materials. Extensive creative and design tooling experience across photo, illustration, web and video is highly beneficial. The ideal candidate will have a passion for great design and design tools. Act as a sounding board for the development team building out our product. Our target user base of Visual and Graphic Designers and their teams are highly discerning, so it’s essential that our materials and output are of the highest quality.
We place strong emphasis on inclusivity, collaboration and empathy. We’re intentionally building a diverse culture from the start to create an environment for the new era of work.
- 100% remote role
- Team retreats & workshops
- Flexibility to manage your working hours however best suits your lifestyle
- Competitive base pay, early-stage equity, incentive compensation
- Healthcare benefits
What you’ll do:
- In partnership with Product and Engineering, produce high quality and engaging imagery and video for social media and our website that best show cases our product
- Work with marketing to provide all assets required for our campaigns
- Provide valuable feedback on our Product and assist in any UI/UX related tasks
We’d love to talk if you:
- Are passionate about great design and have experience in producing high quality material for Social Media and Web.
- Have proven experience working in a fast paced dynamic startup environment.
- Are a strong self-starter and comfortable working independently.
- Have extensive experience in creative/design tooling
- Have strong communication skills and experience collaborating closely with design and product.
Nice to have but not essential (we’re big believers in learning on the job):
- Experience of using Webflow
- Previous experience of web based collaboration tooling
- Marketing or PMM experience.
- Creative interests outside of work (photography, design, painting, 3D modeling, etc).
- We’re looking to hire smart people who are excited to learn and develop. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to reach out.