PlayPlay is the video creation platform that enables marketing and communication teams to turn their messages into memorable videos.
Whether you need to promote an event, share company news, or boost talent acquisition, video is the most impactful way to do it. Yes, video not only gets your message across, but also ensures it’s understood - and therefore remembered. Everyone in an organization should have this power, even those without technical skills.
With a simple-to-use platform that guarantees high-quality video output, PlayPlay is the solution for companies that want to make their communication more impactful. Moreover, PlayPlay empowers teams to create videos end to end, collaboratively and efficiently. And they can even have fun doing it.
That’s why 2500+ large and mid-sized companies across 15 countries already use PlayPlay to get closer to their communities, be it customers, employees, or partners. One unforgettable video at a time.
As a Product Designer, you’ll join our product team (7 PMs, 4 product designers, 1 product ops, 2 Lead PMs, 1 VP Product) to define, craft, and ship a world-class product. You’ll be part of our tribe CREATE and report directly to Pauline Marol, VP Product. This tribe focuses on transforming our video creation tool into a platform with more collaboration and community capabilities. As a Product Designer, you’ll be taking part in product strategy and you’ll be responsible for solving the right problems and delivering value to our customers and the business.
Work with Product Managers to define product and design strategy
- Build and nurture your product vision with the rest of the product and design team, based on the data you gathered (from users, data analysis, competitors, user research…)
- Constantly prioritize to maximize the impact on the user experience & the business while minimizing the required workload and technical debt
- Nurture our design vision through your active participation into your squad
Design all our interfaces
- Build the simplest User Experience for video creation
- Find creative UI to not only have the simplest tool but the most beautiful interface on the market
- Build scalable product interfaces
- Make sure your designs are aligned with our design system
- Have all the final designs ready for each user story in Figma before the sprint starts
- Be detail oriented and design all use cases (edge & error cases, etc.)
- Design detailed interactions and pixel perfect mockups (comments, animations, icons)
- Work with developers during the sprints to make sure the product we ship is aligned with specifications
Build Product design internally and externally
- Always communicate the “why” instead of the “what”. Make sure your team / stakeholders understand your roadmap and embrace it through your engaging communication
- Participate actively in our product and design team to improve our processes, workflows and tools
- Evangelize product design internally through presentations, slack updates and documentation
- Be the voice of PlayPlay in the design community, actively participate in slack groups, meetups etc.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX/UI Designer, or similar role, preferably working on SaaS products
- Strong UX focus and understanding of psychology, human behaviour
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work (Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered)
- You have excellent communication skills (including in English) to engage with all stakeholders within the company
ABOUT YOU ❤️
- Full of empathy for users
- Eager to be part of a fun, fast-paced environment
- A self-starter who’s solution-oriented, strategic, passionate and thoughtful about their work
- Organized and ambitious mindset to follow the development of the team
- Product thinker, strong user advocate
WHAT WE OFFER 🚀
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up!
- A unique product-oriented working environment
- A unique customer-centric working environment: at PlayPlay we have created a unique culture around our users
- The ability to work on a truly innovative product
- The ability to work and grow among an incredible team
- A prime location in the Sentier (Paris city center)
If you want to learn more about us ❤️
- Meet the product team and read about the way we work here
OUR VALUES 🤩
Creative : We don't do things the same way as others and we like that. It's that madness that gives everyone the freedom to innovate and follow through with their ideas.
User-first : Our customers are at the ❤️ of everything we do because a product is nothing without its users and it is with its users that a product grows.
United : What motivates us is to succeed together. We are specialists in cross-team projects: it is by sharing our expertise and supporting each other that we achieve our goals.
Ambitious : We are not afraid to move fast and take risks. If plan A doesn't work, there are still all the letters in the alphabet. We learn from our experiences and adapt.
Committed : We take ownership of our projects, with responsibility. We are demanding of others but above all, we give our best.