Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
The newly created Voodoo Music team supports artists in creating new tracks, publishing them on different streaming platforms, and promoting them to music curators and professionals.
Voodoo is looking for a Music Motion Designer to scale the production of creatives for our marketing campaigns dedicated to the promotion of artists. Your role will be to both increase the quality and quantity of our creatives to minimize the cost per acquired user.
- Create short video clips/ads that engage millions of people
- Become a creative expert in music: benchmark what our competitors are doing and experiment with new ideas
- Develop a deep understanding of how your creations perform and why
- Work with a small entrepreneurial team, including the CEO of Voodoo who is leading the project
- Have the opportunity to cover different types of music (e.g. electro, urban music)Contribute to transversal initiatives (e.g. testing new tools, hiring)
- Fully proficient with video editing and content creation
- Creative hacker mindset
- Understand how your creations drive marketing performance
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- At least 1+ year of experience in a similar role
- Passion for the music industry /Experience in the music industry is a plus
Note: based on your profile, your application might also be considered for similar positions at Voodoo, notably Motion Designer / Marketing Artists for our apps or our mobile games.