Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billions downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #1 mobile publisher worldwide.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced its investment in blockchain technology to bring blockchain games to mobile users. Voodoo is now a team of over 600 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
You will be part of the Blockchain Gaming Team, working alongside the Blockchain Tech Lead and the Blockchain Product Manager, and work for hand in hand with teams from invested companies.
- Conduct testing of sample website applications to assess user experience and ease of design
- In collaboration with the Product Manager and the Tech team, build storyboards to create satisfying and compelling experiences for users of our products
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to UX to pixel-perfect execution
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and intuitive experiences
- Consulting with studios to understand their goals and conduct usability testing
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Help define the short and long-term roadmap for our products and contribute to high-level strategic decisions ### Profile
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design on SaaS Platforms
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces and experiences for clients
- Ability to prototype interactive web and mobile experiences
- Knowledge of the implementation constraints and design rules: typo, color theory, spacing, etc. and specificities and guidelines for iOS and Android
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping
- Great communicator & fluent in English and French
- Problem-solver, inventive thinker providing insightful, innovative solutions to problems
- Professional experience with Sketch or Figma
- Passion for gaming and the crypto space is a plus