Patreon is the best place for creators to build memberships by providing exclusive access to their work and a deeper connection with their communities. We’re building a content and community platform where creators can engage directly with their fans and monetize their creativity, while maintaining full ownership over the work they make and the communities they create.
We’re leaders in the membership space with 250,000+ active creators and over $3.5 billion paid directly to creators on our platform. Our team is building tools to optimize the creator-to-fan relationship, including native video, enhanced podcasting features, improved creation tools, and new community experiences.
We’re leaders in the membership space with 250,000+ active creators and over $3.5 billion paid directly to creators on our platform. Our team is building tools to optimize the creator-to-fan relationship, including native video, enhanced podcasting features, improved creation tools, and new community experiences. We’re continuing to invest heavily in building the most talented team in the Creator Economy and are looking for a Staff Product Designer for our Content and Community team to support our mission.
About the Role
- Proactively discover company-level opportunities and help bring clarity and insight through high-fidelity prototypes and expert storytelling
- Work closely with Research, Product and Engineering to identify, plan, scope and execute end-to-end design solutions
- Work across the entire design organization to develop innovative patterns and systems that are durable, repeatable and set a new standard for craft across the company
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on prototypes, high-fidelity visuals, and key flows
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and design peers
- Contribute to the visioning, sequencing, tactics, and execution of a multi-phased overhaul of the product
- Own, redefine, and ship key parts of the core Patreon product
- Mentor design peers and contribute to design team culture and rituals
- Portfolio with demonstrated evidence of shipping world-class customer experiences that have made a significant impact on business metrics
- Deep organization and execution skills, especially in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in design thinking methodologies to lead teams toward user-centered outcomes
- A deep commitment to craft & product excellence
- A humble, collaborative, and service-oriented approach to your career
- Evidence of using system design to apply consumer-principles to complex user flows
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with design, product, and research partners
- Scrappiness & bias towards action: we’re building the future of creative independence and changing the way art is made.
Projects you may work on:
- The future of the fan membership experience
- New tools for Creators to manage their audience & business
- Creation, playback, and collection experiences across a variety of media types: live, video, podcasting, music, etc.
- New ways for Creators to interact with their members
- Community experiences for super fans
- Patreon Design System
San Francisco Pay Range