About Magic Eden
Magic Eden is the fastest growing NFT marketplace and home to the next generation of digital creators. We are on the lookout for a product and growth marketing leader to help us bring NFTs to the next billion people.
We are a multi-chain NFT Platform, pushing boundaries on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Bitcoin! Our mission is to be a destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to dig in deep and to grow. We embrace fear, show up for each other with empathy and care, and embody a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Design Lead with a deep passion for NFTs and NFT marketplaces to lead the design team at Magic Eden. You will lead and build a team of first-class product designers all passionate about the NFT space, contribute deeply and strategically to our product vision, execute and manage high-quality design work, and create a best in class user experience for our platform.
- Lead the team of product designers across Magic Eden, including all existing product lines, creator products, and new verticals
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineering and Business leaders to craft product strategy and produce designs that help achieve business goals, are of appropriate scope, and are technically feasible to build
- Create detailed user flows, wireframes, high fidelity designs, and prototypes for a specific product area. As well as coordinate work across the design team to ensure consistency and a high quality bar.
- Build and maintain a design system that promotes consistency and supports quick product scaling.
- Work with UX Research to understand target audience, user needs, usability, and turn those into actionable product insights
- Coordinate with Engineering to confirm accurate design implementation and revisions
What you bring:
- 7+ years experience as an UI or UX designer building and designing consumer facing products, at least 2 years managing teams
- Significant Interest in digital collectibles and NFT marketplaces, including deep intuitions around crypto-native product thinking
- Systems-level thinking and experience scaling a rapidly growing product
- Experience leading a design team, setting appropriate culture, and working closely with product and engineering to ship successful products
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Proficiency with Figma and web + mobile design standards
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Pay & Benefits:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
- 401k plan (in the US)