Mintlify is a developer documentation platform - we power docs for fast growing startups like ElevenLabs, Flatfile, MindsDB and reached 3m+ developers last year. We're also the most used YC product by other YC companies in the past four years.
Being beautiful out of the box is one of the top reasons our customers come to us, and we want to be the leading startup in seamless developer UX. We're hiring for a designer to help us reach that goal.
Some things you will do:
- Design features for both our documentation platform and customer dashboard, with care to how features fit in with our product and brand.
- Talk to our customers and users to learn more about developer and product UX
- Build graphics for GTM and product initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ year experience
- Interest and involvement with B2B SaaS and developer tools
- You care deeply about who you’re building for - you love talking to customers, learning from their pain points, and brainstorming how best to solve their problems
If you don’t meet all these qualifications, please still reach out! We’re looking for exceptional folks no matter your specific background. Let us know what we’re missing out on :)