About Wombat Studio, Inc.
Wombat Studio is on a mission to make 3D creation easy for everyone. Our product, Magic Poser (magicposer.com), is the #1 app for posing 3D characters and creating 3D scenes. Greatly loved by the creative community, Magic Poser has accumulated 12+ million downloads, 500K monthly active users and is highly recommended by concept artists from Star Wars, comic artists from Marvel, top webtoon artists, and so many more.
We are growing a team of people who are passionate about building the best 3D creation software with a radically intuitive interface and beautiful design. A laser-sharp focus on user experience has always been one of the core values of our company. As a product designer, you will have the exciting opportunity to envision and craft the next generation 3D creation software that is relied on by tens of millions of artists and creators.
If you are excited about working at a fast-growing startup and building a product that is revolutionizing the workflow of creatives, please send your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are open to both onsite and remote candidates.
What you will do
- Draw insights from user research and data and work with the CEO and engineering team to formulate strategies, hypotheses and plans for new product features.
- Develop prototypes, test and iterate on prototypes with users and engineers to move features from idea to production.
- Work across teams to track and measure impacts after features are shipped. Come up with plans to further improve the product based on user feedback and data.
- Maintain a clear and well-organized design system and build on the design system to adapt to a constantly evolving product.
Skills we are looking for
- Extensive experience of end-to-end product design. You have a track record of shipping products from idea to production.
- Strong skills with user interviews, user research and usability testing. You love talking to and listening to users and are skilled at drawing insights from those conversations to drive your designs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You can break down a complex problem, formulate hypotheses based on user research and data, and deliver simple, elegant solutions.
- Excellence in UI design. You excel at creating beautiful visual designs that speak to artists and creators.
- Results-driven mindset. You’re driven to relentlessly improve your designs by measuring results, proving/disproving hypotheses, and forming plans for the next steps.
- Great communication and teamwork skills. You will collaborate with company leadership, engineers, 3D artists and users to make the best possible designs.
- Enthusiasm for creative software. You love making tools that empower creatives ranging from amateur artists to seasoned professionals. If you draw or create 3D art, that’s a big plus!