Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
This position is in full-remote, within a time zone difference of maximum 3 hours with Paris.
Our Gaming team is made up of hybrid-casual, casual and mid-core experts. Our 'Core' games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our 'Live' games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
We're looking for a talented Level Designer to design levels for our mobile casual games. It is a 3 month freelance contract to start with.
- You will be part of the Publishing team, collaborating with internal and external development teams who create games with Voodoo
- Add the levels to the game using our custom level editor;
- Set the order of levels to create an ideal progression for the player;
- Balance the game difficulty;
- Come up with new-level mechanics;
- Organize internal play tests of levels to solicit feedback and make adjustments based on playtests;
- Collaborate with Data Analysts to understand level analytics and make adjustments to the levels using the data;
- 3+ years of experience with level design in casual games.
- Great feel for level design and an understanding of what makes a level fun.
- Have worked on a top casual mobile game.
Benefits: competitive salary and other benefits according to the country you reside.