Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 8,000 leading brands like CB2, Urban Outfitters, Crocs, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
We’re looking for a Senior Brand Designer to help us build a category-defining brand by shipping world-class creative. This is a highly collaborative role that will require you to work closely with design and marketing stakeholders to develop effective marketing projects and campaigns. We’re looking for a brand-obsessed creative problem solver who can think strategically, but also loves getting into the details that take design from good to great. Reporting to our Senior Director of Brand Design and Creative, you’ll work collaboratively to develop and execute on the vision and strategy of Brand Studio at Attentive.
Why Attentive needs you
- You’ll design and lead a broad range of design projects, including campaigns, web experiences, social media graphics, e-books, sales collateral, and event experiences.
- You’ll operate collaboratively with various internal stakeholders on a cross-functional team.
- You’ll work directly with our Senior Director of Brand Design and Creative and team of passionate and thoughtful multi-disciplinary creatives to ensure a cohesive vision across all visual representations of the Attentive Brand.
- You’ll have the opportunity to lead larger scale projects and campaigns.
- You’ll represent the Brand Studio team to internal stakeholders, and provide input that will help shape design planning and strategy.
- 5+ years experience in graphic design across various mediums (digital / web / print).
- A strong sensibility for systems, grids, typography, color, and illustration.
- Expertise in design tools such as Figma and Adobe CC.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design and competent in HTML/CSS.
- Good understanding of motion design principles.
- Passionate about visual design, branding and hyper up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Ability to sell your work, but also take creative feedback and execute updates in a professional manner.
- Willingness to work hard within a fast-paced environment in order to turn around high-quality designs quickly.
- Unafraid to ask questions and communicate effectively and openly, working across teams and directly with department heads.
- Experience in a SaaS company (startup or enterprise) preferred.
- Webflow familiarity is a nice to have.
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The standard base salary range for this position is $85,000 to $110,000 annually.
- This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs.