At Bild, our mission is to make hardware development faster and more accessible through collaboration and innovation.
We live in a world where the next generation of hardware products are becoming more reliable on software. As software and hardware teams get closer and closer in collaboration, a new set of tools need to support those engagements. Bild bridges the hardware environment into the existing collaboration tools used by software engineers by providing a unified collaborative experience.
Headquartered in the Bay Area, we are a small and collaborative group of hardworking individuals. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and our work directly impacts the future of hardware collaboration. We're a team of ex-Apple and Amazon PMs, Facebook Engineers, and leading roles at notable startups. Bild is proudly backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a mission-driven Product Designer to join our growing team. If you want to play a key role in scaling a new, innovative business through design, this is the position for you.
This role is responsible for contributing to the design strategy and execution of our customer facing platform and website. You will have direct access to leadership and across the organization.
What you will do
- Lead the design of scalable and innovative user experiences and translate high level concepts into clean, intuitive and functional experiences
- Gather and incorporate feedback from teammates and stakeholders
- Understand and advocate for user needs by leading research activities (foundational interviews, surveys, and usability tests)
- Help grow Product Design as a function by contributing to our design system, establishing processes, and growing the team
- Play a key role in shaping the future of Bild
Who you are
- 1-4 years professional experience with end-to-end digital product design
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and making decisions without all the answers in front of you
- Demonstrated track record of success in building products based on research that drive meaning impact
- Deep empathy for the customer that drives design and product decisions
- Experience in product design for B2B products, and productivity/communication tools
- Rapidly iterate and validate designs through sketches, prototypes, and testing with tools such as Figma
- Have a portfolio demonstrating creative problem-solving skills
- Comfortable defining success metrics and making data-informed design decisions
- Passionate about Bild's mission and the future of the industry
How to Apply
Does this position sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include this role's title in your subject line (it'll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.