At VSCO, our mission is to nurture creativity so you can make it. We are a leading photo and video editor with a library of 200+ premium quality presets and tools, an easy-to-use video editor, and a curated collection of photography of all genres, styles and aesthetics from our global community of talented creators. We are looking for humble overachievers and self-starters who are naturally curious, highly organized, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We foster a culture of collaboration, inclusion, ambition, and progress.
VSCO is seeking a Senior Product Designer to play a pivotal role in evolving our core product on iOS and web, with a specific focus on enhancing our editing tools. As a member of our Design & Research team, the company will look to you as a crucial advocate for the needs and aspirations of our vibrant community. You will work in close collaboration with our Product and Engineering teams to deliver thoughtful experiences that impact millions of creators worldwide. We are passionate about building a platform that enables photographers to tell their unique stories. If you take pride in crafting products that inspire and support, we'd love to hear from you.
- Own projects across their full design lifecycle – including detailed specification and design production
- Partner with Product, Data, and Research to understand business needs and user goals
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure the quality of what we ship
- Flex between exploring broad concepts and executing tactical features
- Leverage and inform our shared design system and brand language
- Serve as an advocate for creators within the company
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates strong attention to detail, and user-centric craftsmanship
- Experience designing for iOS apps as well as responsive web across desktop and mobile
- A track record of shipping iteratively within business and technical constraints
- The ability to communicate your process and solicit feedback collaboratively in a remote environment
- Proficiency with Figma and standard modern design and presentation tools
- Familiarity with the creator experience and digital creative platforms
Nice to haves
- Affinity with VSCO’s values and mission of supporting creators so they can make it
- Experience building creative communities and/or creative tools
- Past experience in a start-up environment
- A virtual first workplace with quarterly company-wide travel events to connect and play.
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Healthcare insurance, vision, dental insurance for employees and families
- Flexible vacation policy
- Creative Fridays, VSCO Create weeks (our version of hack week), and so much more.