The Tise team now counts over 90 people in 8 countries, and the majority work from our headquarters in Oslo. We're currently a UX team of four designers. We are working in cross-functional experience teams and a platform-based team.
At Tise, our goal is to make the world favori’tise second hand by making it easy, fun and inspiring to sell and buy second hand through our marketplace. Sustainability is at our core, and we strive to use our voice and platform to help people make more sustainable choices every day. We have 3 million users and have a highly engaged community of tisers across Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
To support the company’s future growth, we are now looking for a Product Designer to take the responsibility of designing new products and services within Content and Discovery. Content and Discovery currently cover all areas of the product that lead to a purchase, which means everything from search and filters, and inspirational content to personalised recommendations. They will be responsible for designing concepts and ideas into working services in close collaboration with product managers, other designers and developers.
As a product designer at Tise, you will be an integral part of the product development in the organisation, and you will both be designing new features and improving existing ones within our product. You will be responsible for discovering and defining problems, before solving them. You will also take a big part in our user research, testing, and communication. It is important to develop a deep understanding and interest in our product offerings, and be interested and curious about what our users think, feel and act.
The role will be a part of the Product & Technology team and report to the Product Design Lead. The role will be located at our offices in Oslo.
- Design and prototype in Figma
- Plan and conduct research and insight
- Identify problems and and design great solutions based on insight and product specs
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication and design
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences
- Provide feedback and input to the design system
- Minimum 3–5 years of experience within UX Design/Product Design and digital services
- Hands-on experience from product design, UX/UI or a digital product environment
- Knowledge of designing for mobile apps; familiarity with Apple’s ‘Human Interface Guidelines’ and Google’s ‘Material Design’
- Experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Understand the Norwegian language, specifically in user testing
- Creativity and ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Passion for making great consumer products and making the world more sustainable
💚 What we offer:
- Work with a highly dedicated team of in-house designers, developers and product managers
- A healthy work-life balance. We work for ourselves and our users, not corporate clients
- Working with shaping the direction for one of Norway’s most used and fastest-growing digital products
- Ownership in Tise through stock options
- And a cool and colourful office in the city center
- A possibility to help on the way to a more sustainable planet through engaging people everywhere in buying second hand
If this sounds interesting, don't hesitate to reach out and apply by sending in your CV and a motivational letter (in either Norwegian or in English) 🤗 💚. Apply as soon as possible if you are interested, as we are calling in candidates on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions related to this position reach out to Product Design Lead Kimia Dayvary!