Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform that helps companies unlock the power of their products. More than 2,300 customers, including Atlassian, Jersey Mike’s, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour, rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. Amplitude guides companies every step of the way as they capture data they can trust, uncover clear insights about customer behavior, and take faster action. When teams understand how people are using their products, they can deliver better product experiences that drive growth.
The Data Design team is focused on helping customers get the most value out of their digital analytics platform by making it effortless to ingest, govern, and maintain trust in their data. We empower customers to achieve their business goals by making sure the right data reaches the right people at the right time, and ensuring that the data is usable, accurate, and comprehensive.
As a Lead Product Designer, you will:
- Drive short and long-term design strategy and lead generation of new ideas in your product space
- Partner closely with cross-functional partners in product, engineering, and marketing.
- Co-create and work directly with customers to deliver on impactful solutions.
- Be a leader in the design team, and partner with leadership to ensure operational efficiency and accountability.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you:
- Have strong systems design skills. You have the ability to zoom in and out and think through the downstream implications of your design decisions.
- Can create simple, user-centric solutions for complex, technical skills.
- Push through ambiguity to drive to solutions autonomously and through collaboration with cross-functional teams and other designers.
- Inspire through storytelling. Our responsibility is to motivate through memorable stories that build a deep understanding of our users’ experience. You tell stories to communicate strategy and inspire the outcomes we want to create for our customers.
- Embrace the customer as part of the team. To build the future, you first have to be an expert in the problem. You interact with customers directly, and know how to embrace co-creation to build the right solution that customers need.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital analytics platform—we help companies capture data they can trust, uncover clear insights about customer behavior, and take faster action. This empowers teams to build better product experiences that drive business growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
We care about the well-being of our team: We offer competitive pay and benefits packages that reflect our commitment to the health and wellbeing of our Ampliteers.
Some of our benefit programs include:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverages, with 100% employer-paid premiums for employee Medical, Dental, Vision on select plans
- Flexible time off, paid holidays, and more
- Generous stipends to spend on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness (monthly), learning and development (annual), commuter transit/parking (monthly), home office equipment (annual), and much more
- Excellent Parental benefits including: 12-20 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, Carrot Fertility Benefits/Adoption/Surrogacy support, Back-up Child Care support
- Mental health and wellness benefits including no cost employee access to Modern Health coaching & therapy Sessions and high quality physician office experience via One Medical membership (select U.S. locations only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)