Manychat is a leading Chat Marketing platform that helps businesses run marketing and make sales through chats on Instagram, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp. As a Meta Official Business Partner backed by top investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners, Manychat has over 110 teammates across three global offices in New York, Barcelona, and Yerevan.
Manychat helps more than one million businesses worldwide interact with billions of customers in real-time at scale. Whether the use case is generating leads, increasing engagement, providing 24/7 customer support, accepting payments, or anything in between, Manychat helps businesses get closer to their customers, improve their ROI, and grow faster.
Here you can find a lot of use cases. We are a team of more than 120 people, located in three offices. Our R&D team is located in Yerevan and Barcelona, and our marketing and sales team is based in New York.
We are increasingly focusing on the WhatsApp segment and are eager to enhance user activation and ensure a consistent experience on the platform. Therefore, we are seeking a Senior Product Designer to join our WhatsApp team.
What you will do
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to define, prioritize, and execute on product team goals;
- Develop high-fidelity mockups and prototypes using Figma;
- Collaborate with engineers throughout the process of building and launching ideas;
- Conduct user research and apply insights to support design decisions;
- Continuously iterate on designs based on user feedback, usability testing, and performance metrics, to optimize the app's user experience and drive user satisfaction;
- Advocate for a design approach focused on the user throughout the organization.
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of in-house experience;
- Ability to create high-fidelity mockups and prototypes of your designs using Figma;
- Experience in validating hypothesis via qualitative and quantitative research methods on a regular basis;
- A strong system / service design mentality. Eagerness to deeply understand product strategy and landscape of the product;
- Empathy and desire to understand users of a complex B2B product;
- Being autonomous and proactive, and feeling comfortable with taking initiative and driving progress;
- Ability to move forward and iterate quickly — we are a team that operates at a fast pace;
- Advanced English skills (written and verbal);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile principles.
We care about your growth
- Professional development. We pay for relevant conference tickets, training programs, courses, and necessary literature.
We care about your comfort
- Necessary equipment. We provide you with a laptop, a monitor, and any other tools you need for your duties.
- Hybrid work. You can combine a remote and in-person working environment.
We care about your well-being
- Health Insurance. Our plan includes dentistry and medical сheck ups.
- Flexible benefits plan. You can choose the perks that fit your needs. We reimburse the cost of sports activities and equipment, personal development opportunities, health insurance for relatives, taxi, home office setup, or mental and physical health services.
What to expect
- Introduction with recruiter. You’ll meet with a Recruiter to discuss your experience and learn more about the role. This step is designed to see if we are a good match (30 minutes).
- Technical Interview. We’ll review your portfolio with the Product Design Team (1 hour) and you’ll complete a short whiteboard exercise (40-45 minutes).
- Final interview. You’ll meet with our leadership team (1-1,5 hours).