Iterable is the most powerful customer communication platform that enables brands like Doordash, Calm, Fender and Zoopla to deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized and dynamic communications at scale. Iterable’s data engine, ease of use, and flexible and open architecture makes it the best platform to close the data activation gap by bringing together customer data, ability to design the experiences, deliver them and optimize them. All in one platform. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Priceline, Dotdash meredith, and Care.com rely on us to captivate their many millions of users. Over 1,100 brands and businesses around the world leverage Iterable to activate their customers with joy.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our Messaging team. You will help our customers by designing features that allow them to easily create and manage messages for the millions of recipients they communicate with on a daily basis. Your job is to work with a multidisciplinary team of product designers, product managers, engineers, and UX researchers to make our customers' jobs easier, allowing them to connect with their audience in a more meaningful and impactful way.
This role involves working on a diverse range of projects, such as template editors, asset management, and cross-channel campaign management for web, mobile, and email platforms, all working in harmony to amplify our customers' creative potential.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You'll get to:
- Partner with fellow designers, product managers, and engineers to lead the design of a project from conception to implementation
- Identify and facilitate the most appropriate forms of UX research and discovery, considering scope and constraints
- Prototype design decisions in varying degrees of fidelity, solving for complex problems, and to test our solutions with customers
- Assist engineering with implementation
- Help inform the design process and advocate for quality UX within a growing organization
- Provide feedback and critique to the rest of the design team, upholding and elevating our standards of quality
We are looking for people who have:
- A passion for creation tools – think website builders, photos card editors, design tools.
- Strong visual design sensibilities, with a passion for creating consumer-grade enterprise products
- An interest in the opportunities and challenges of designing for a complex product—from broad strategy and systems thinking, to a smaller-scale, component-specific UI design
- Empathy for the variety of our customers, engineers, and internal stakeholders that we work with on a day-to-day basis
- Enthusiasm for creating an enjoyable user experience
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with marketing, email, push or SMS software
- Experience working with large-scale software platform
- Experience working with a B2B SaaS company, designing and building tools that help people be better at their jobs