Restream is the #1 solution for creating beautiful live videos and streaming them to all social platforms at once. Millions of people worldwide use Restream to reach, engage, and monetize their audiences. We're a small and diverse group of dreamers who make technology work for the world. We believe that a small but highly driven and focused team can make a lasting impact in any area.
Restream is currently seeking a Senior Product Designer to join our small design team and make a significant impact. As a Senior Product Designer, your primary responsibility would be to ensure that our products and features are user-friendly, well-crafted, and provide value to our users. You must be passionate about work with the highest level of skill and execution. You should be excited about finding elegant and unique solutions to complex user issues. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the evolution of Restream's Product Design processes and team. You will be able to use your entire range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.
What You'll Do
- Design user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and define specifications.
- Craft every detail of new product features, from idea to user experience to execution.
- Collaborate closely with product and customer support teams to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area.
- Partner with engineering to ensure that our implementation and user experience are of high-quality.
- Play an active role in communicating strategic decisions around the future direction of Restream products.
- Analyze available data to make data-driven decisions.
- Build and iterate on features that drive user engagement and conversions.
What We Look For
- Strong knowledge of UX and analytics to make informed user-centric decisions.
- Proven track record of designing B2C digital products.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction, and visual design.
- You care about the details and strive for an excellent user experience.
- Have empathy for our end users, always be considering their needs against our business requirements.
- Have the ability to take an idea from concept through to delivering something valuable to our users.
- Experience working on design systems.
- Having great taste in design and keeping up with digital design trends.
- Good English, both verbal and written.
- Remote role, EMEA business hours.