Layer3 is the most popular web3 continuous discovery application with over 25 thousand activities completed daily. Customers such as 1inch, Hashflow, and Slingshot use Layer3’s tools to build milestone-based stories to acquire & engage their most important users. We’re looking for a driven and curious head of product design to join our team passionate for creating impact in web3.
We have an amazing product and community, and we want your help taking both to the next level. We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer responsible for working with leadership and engineering to design our products fast. Design is incredibly important to us, so you’ll be a key player in the future of Layer3, never a cog. And as a founding member of the team, you'll own all of our design efforts.
- Own creation and execution of Layer3's product design
- Help engineers and product define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our products
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical features
- Ensure all products we ship are consistent with our design and branding standards
- Consider all parts when crafting a good user experience — from copy to business impact
- Proactively conduct user research to improve products
- 3+ years of product design experience
- An online portfolio with web or mobile app samples
- Design experience in a consumer application, product, or software role
- The ability to explain your work, process, and decisions and seek feedback to help you produce your best work
- Basic knowledge of web3
- Ability to travel worldwide for a company offsite every quarter
- If this is you, we want to meet you! Get in touch at [email protected]!
- Potentially life-changing equity
- Remote-friendly working environment (US preferred)
- Personal Development – we work with an incredible performance coach to help us all achieve our goals (both personal and work-related)
- Health insurance + other benefits, no matter where you are
- Workspace stipend – we want you to level up your workspace :)
Outstanding applicants have:
- You love designing or building side projects
- Experience with illustration or animation (or both)
- Experience participating in or leading user research sessions