We're a fast-growing team working together toward a big goal: making integrations easier for B2B software companies.
We believe better, easier integrations can help software companies in every industry make an even bigger impact for their end users.
We're a fully remote team spread across the U.S., with concentrations in the Pacific Northwest, the Midwest, and the Phoenix metro.
We are looking for an ownership-minded Senior Product Designer to drive our user-facing design. As we add new products/features, we will need to craft experiences that are loved by our users. You will shape the the future of our product through design and enable our customers to use our product, flawlessly. A successful candidate will possess a strong background in UI/UX design and a passion for creating intuitive and visually easy use to interfaces for complex data-driven applications.This role comes with the opportunity for fast growth and development alongside quickly increasing responsibility.
- serve as a bridge connecting design, product, engineering, and marketing teams, collaborating with them closely to create a vision for our product
- collect and incorporate feedback from stakeholders and end-users to enhance product design
- own and drive Prismatic’s complete product design lifecycle and major features;
- own our design system and promote design consistency across our product
- design product features and flows that are clean and simple to our audience: developers and technical non-developers
- produce specs, sketches, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, or code to take UI ideas from conception to production
- generate detailed final design specs that inspire accurate developer builds
- work with developers and quality experts to deliver a polished final product
- help establish design team processes and uphold high standards for design and product quality
You might be a good fit if you...
- have 3+ years of UI/UX and product design experience
- have a strong portfolio with examples of successful UX solutions and designs
- are a self-starter, who can proactively identify opportunities for impact
- can visually communicate an idea by creating quick, low-fidelity mockups
- strong presentation and communication skills to get the team on board with your/our vision
- have experience designing developer-centric products, creative software, and/or enterprise internal tools
- like to break down technically complex problems into abstractions, finding a balance between ease of use, learnability, and power
- are inspired to rethink how software is built
Bonus points for...
- working knowledge of SQL, databases or APIs
- experience working with low-code designers
- experience working on products with users who are primarily developers
The pay range for this role is...
- $140,000.00 - $160,000.00
Perks & Benefits
🏡 Remote work: Our team works remotely across the US; we travel together several times a year for company kick-offs and mid-year meetings. 🏖️ Unlimited PTO: We have an unlimited & flexible paid time off (PTO) policy that encourages our team to recharge when they need to. 🏥 Medical, dental & vision: Prismatic offers high-quality medical (Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield), dental (Delta Dental), and vision (VSP) care for full-time employees and their dependents. 🏥 Life insurance: We provide company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance through The Hartford. 🏦 401(k): Our 401(k) plan is through Guideline with 4% company match - 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 2%. 💻 Computer & technology equipment applicable to your role.
Not sure if this is you?
At Prismatic we want a diverse team with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply! We consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.