Slash makes it extremely easy and safe to introduce cryptocurrency payments as they're building the next generation of decentralized payment instruments. At Slash, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our web3 journey.
- Very good at front-end.
- Remote APAC.
- Please specify your preferred salary range.
We’re seeking a Full Stack Engineer who will join our development team and push its boundaries. This includes all our products. We are still a small team, so each member must be a self-propelling and proactive executor. And our development priorities are likely to change, there will be times when development will be focused on the front end, and times when back-end improvements will be. It must be tough , but we believe you will have an experience of a lifetime that you cannot get anywhere else.
Objectives of this Role
- Work across the full stack, mainly front-end especially, and server-side application development in collaboration with the Smart Contracts team
- Develop new features in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Assume leadership of new and existing projects from system design to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Engage with inspiring designers and front end engineers, and collaborate with leading back end engineers
- Collaborate across time zones via Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, Notion, Discord and video conferences
- Note that the current development team works in the APAC timezone, but since development proceeds completely remotely, no timezone is specified.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience building and maintenance web applications with team
- Experience using Docker and container orchestration services
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Knowledge and experience with front-end state management frameworks such as Vuex
- Have a mindset through own experience on library selection and maintenance
- Experience using Self-Custodial Wallets such as MetaMask
- Experience purchasing crypto tokens and NFTs
- Fundamentals of EVM and Solidity. For example, completed Cryptozombie, read
- Mastering Ethereum.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
- English skill over IELTS Overall 6.0
- Experience building dapps
- Describe the system components that go through in the sequence from the websystem to connecting to the blockchain, executing the process, and retrieving the results.
- Familiarity with web3.js or ethers.js
- Familiarity with DEX AMM
- Experience building AWS based infrastructure
- Experience using AWS based managed services to reduce development time
- Fluent English communication
- Able to speak Japanese or Vietnamese
- Interest in in learning new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies to grow
- Professional certifications
- Experience in developing payment system projects
- Experience in designing and building batch architectures in both on-shot and daemon
- Architectural design experience in asynchronous processing such as event-driven, queueing systems, resident daemon loops, timed batches and one-shot batches.
- Knowledge of the mechanisms to make DevOps work. For example Automated infrastructure, Automated Testing, CICD, Observability Awareness, IRC and IM robots and Scrum.
Please send you resume or join our discord channel and send your resume to the applications channel.
Please send your salary expectations.