Want to revolutionize Content Creation with AI?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper is an AI content platform that helps creators and companies of all types expand their creative potential. With 100,000 active customers using Jasper to break through writer's block, repackage their content, create original art, and adjust writing for language and tone. The interest in AI continues to grow and we are at the forefront of teaching the world how to leverage artificial intelligence as a creative partner. We are building teams that will pioneer the content generations space even further.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Growth team at Jasper, you'll be part of a select group of developers working to increase Jasper's competitive advantage with proprietary technology and unique product offerings. You will work to identify areas of opportunity for user acquisition and retention, and will be responsible for developing and executing experiments across our product and marketing channels. Your focus will be on funnel experiments aimed at optimizing the user journey from acquisition to conversion, leveraging data analysis and A/B testing to inform future initiatives. As a Growth Engineer at Jasper, you won't be working in isolation. In fact, you'll be collaborating with other engineering teams, product managers, and marketing experts to achieve the company's growth objectives. If you're passionate about growth engineering, data analysis, and driving user growth through experimentation, we want you on our team!
Our teams are passionate about supporting new employees and growing a diverse culture of ideas and collaboration. Our work is about using artificial intelligence to unlock creative potential. We see AI as a partner to creatives that can get them through writer’s block, over hurdles and out of the content hamster wheel. Ai should empower content creators to do their best work and get time and mental space back for new ideas. Our target market is composed of creatives (writers, designers, content marketers) and content-forward companies.
The role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote within the United States.
We have offices in Austin, TX and Salt Lake City, UT with employees based across the US. We've built a strong foundation to support remote employees engagement with other teams. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth.
What you’ll do at Jasper:
- Developing and executing experiments across product and marketing channels to test new growth strategies
- Conducting user research or A/B testing to determine which features are most likely to drive engagement and revenue
- Implementing tracking and analytics tools to measure the success of growth initiatives
- Collaborating with other engineering teams to ensure that new features are designed with growth in mind
What you’ll bring to Jasper:
- Familiarity with popular A/B testing frameworks
- Knowledge of analytics platforms like Amplitude or Mode
- The ability to work with large datasets, write complex queries, and use statistical methods to analyze experiment results and identify trends
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Proactive communication skills and a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Desire to own your work, and deliver features from start to finish
Our current stack:
- Backend: Typescript, NestJS, Websockets
- Frontend: Typescript, React (NextJS), GraphQL
- DigitalOcean, Google Cloud Platform, Vercel
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Hasura GraphQL Engine
At Jasper, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. The expected base salary range at offer for this role is $165,000- $200,000. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies and certifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage beginning on first day for our employees and families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees).
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program with company matching,
- Monthly wellness reimbursement and flexible time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Generous budget for home office set up
- Learning and development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Travel perk program