Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
The Engineering & Data team (E&D) is the central tech hub of Voodoo. The team aims to build the most innovative tech products to strengthen Voodoo’s leadership in mobile gaming while successfully accelerating product diversification such as non-gaming apps or blockchain gaming products.
Part of E&D’s focus is to provide a state of the art growth-engine to distribute and scale our apps & games. By joining the team, you will take part in this journey of designing and building long-term projects which help our business teams in creating content to advertise our games to millions of future players!Our best-in-class E&D team is 84+ people, including software engineers, cloud infrastructure engineers, data teams UI/UX designers, product managers, and QA from 11 nationalities.
Within the E&D team, you will be joining a Data Science cross-functional tech team that leverages massive amounts of data in order to create business value. The team is composed of top-tier data scientists and is looking for a passionate team player.
You will be assigned to one of our Machine Learning driven products. Most of these products are core in Voodoo’s strategy and operations, and delivering high quality as well and high modeling performance is critical. To achieve this you will:
- Take ownership of our products modeling pipelines
- Leverage both Gradient boosting and Deep Learning modeling skills
- Contribute to high modeling performance through insightful ideas and initiatives. High modeling performance is critical for most of our products
- Identify and solve complex problemsIntegrate your models into the product code base
- Implement and promote good coding practices. In general promote rigorous and good-quality work
- Build a rich understanding of the company strategy, the mobile gaming industry, its products and their fit with the company’s daily operations
- Have efficient communication with your product manager, your teammates and the stakeholders.
- Be a team player by supporting your teammates and sharing with them your knowledge or new discoveries.
- We are looking for several team members with different levels of experience (Junior to Senior) to join our team
- Expertise on tabular data modeling with gradient boosting
- Experience with Deep Learning will be valuedExperience with coding and MLOps good practices
- Experience with implementing models within a complex product
- You want have an impact and make a difference in the companyYou enjoy working in a team, learning new things, sharing knowledge
- Clear communication with both a tech and business audience
- Strong achievements on Kaggle will be valued