About Uniswap Labs
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Senior Backend Engineer to help us build the next generation of financial products.
- Build backend services to meet critical product and business needs.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, product managers to turn requirements into products.
- Participate in discussions from the initial product ideas to launch.
- Own products end to end.
- Write high quality and well tested code, and review code from other team members.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience across Golang, Rust, Typescript, or similar
- Designed, built, and maintained a production system at scale
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development/Web3, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
Nice to have:
- Worked on large-scale distributed systems
- Love for unicorns :)
Minimum full-time salary of $180,000-$220,000. Disclosure in accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law._Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.