About Uniswap Labs
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of financial products. As a dedicated frontend hire, you will gain ownership over our existing suite of web products, as well as the ability to influence the creation, design, and execution of future products. You will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, high-quality user experience across trading interfaces, data-heavy analytics pages, documentation portals and more.
- Build Uniswap’s first internal design system and ensure its adoption and success amongs product teams
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, and engineering
- Support web engineers by creating new tools and processes to enhance developer experience
- Provide guidance on the roadmap for design system features at Uniswap.
- Build and document reusable components to enhance the quality of Uniswap's user interface, positioning us as a leader of web3 user experience.
- Iterate on and spread a system of semantic tokens for Typography, Spacing, Sizing, and Motion
- Leadership experience, both in the form of mentorship and guiding teams towards the most impactful work
- Passion for creating a best-in-class web3 experience through stunning visuals and high quality engineering standards
- Create a unified component library for use across all Uniswap products
- Rapidly implement functional UI elements from design mocks, with an eye toward performance and accessibility
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off features
- Ensure that components are functional, elegant, performant, and mobile-friendly
- Understand when and how to run UI tests
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the web3 frontend stack (ethers.js/web3.js, EIP-1193, client-side private key management, etc.)
- Experience with TypeScript in React
- Degree in computer science
- Love for unicorns :)
Minimum full-time salary of $200,000-$220,000. Disclosure in accordance with New York City's Pay Transparency Law._ _Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.