Founded in 2014, Ledger is the leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. In 2022, Ledger aims to develop its solution even further to create a specific platform giving you access to the crypto and Web3.0 services that you need, in a secure and simple environment. To expand our visibility and ensure the success of our products, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager focusing on the crypto debit card and services that will be developed in 2022. Under the supervision of the Senior Product Marketing Manager, inside the Brand Amplification department, your role will consist in developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of your product line.
- You will be responsible for 2 product lines: CL Card powered by Ledger and services for our consumers.
- You will work closely with the product team and the whole marketing team.
- Analysis & Research - market, competitors, product.
- Collect insights and analyse to better understand the market & audience, and product usages to be able to make some recommendations.
- Product positioning-Define product promise, messaging and key features.
- Product launch:Participate in product launches.
- Sustain the sales and product activations throughout the year.
- Create a product marketing strategy and roadmap to increase product awareness, familiarity and adoption across targeted audiences.
- Follow up and analysis of key actions. ### Profile
- 3+ years experience of business strategy, marketing & communication experience.
- Proven ability to drive and execute global projects, from analysis, strategy to go-to-market execution
- BA or BS in marketing
- Ability to work cross-organizationally to align multiple stakeholders and teams, especially with Sales, Marketing, Design and Product teamsCreative
- InnovativeAnalytical and organizational skills
- Interested in crypto and blockchain
- Previous experience in a product marketing role is a bonus.
- Location: Paris
- Contract: Permanent/CDI
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- High performant office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinksEmployee discount on Ledger products