Want to revolutionize Content Creation with AI?
Launched in February 2021, Jasper is an AI content platform that helps creators and companies of all types expand their creative potential. With 100,000 active customers using Jasper to break through writer's block, repackage their content, create original art, and adjust writing for language and tone. The interest in AI continues to grow and we are at the forefront of teaching the world how to leverage artificial intelligence as a creative partner. We are building teams that will pioneer the content generations space even further.
About the role
Jasper is looking for someone to elevate Jasper’s product marketing strategy. This is our second product marketing hire, and this will be a non-managing role reporting into the Head of Enterprise Marketing. As Sr. Product Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for the research, positioning, GTM planning and launch strategies of Jasper’s AI Content platform. Product marketing is highly cross-functional, you’ll be embedded in the product organization, but report into Marketing. You’ll partner closely with the product team as well as our heads of acquisition, enterprise marketing, sales, customer success and creative to pull off remarkable launches and drive initial sales and adoption.
Our work is about using artificial intelligence to unlock creative potential. We see AI as a partner to creatives that can get them through writer’s block, over hurdles and out of the content hamster wheel. AI should empower content creators to do their best work and get time and mental space back for new ideas. Our target market is composed of creatives (writers, designers, content marketers) and content-forward companies.
The role is open to candidates located in the US and can be remote within the United States. We have offices in Austin, TX and Salt Lake City, UT with employees based across the US. We've built a strong foundation to support remote employees engagement with other teams. We have a mix of experience levels and backgrounds, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing, mentoring and career growth.
What you will do at Jasper
- Work with Product to define the core positioning for Jasper’s suite of products, educating the company and public on the pain points it addresses, audience, differentiation and more.
- Own all parts of launch planning for new products including positioning, messaging, launch components, enablement content, and customer communications.
- Develop product marketing strategies outside of launches to drive sales and adoption. Work with Sales and Customer Success to identify and address areas of confusion and opportunities for expansion.
- Own the positioning on product pages, sales enablement materials, and product-related content. Develop creative briefs for our creative team in building out assets for product launches and campaigns.
What you will bring:
- Roughly 5+ years of product marketing experience, with demonstrated experience running positioning and launch strategy for a SaaS or Product Led Growth technology company.
- A history of not just working cross-functionally but organizing and leading cross functional project teams toward a common goal.
- A point of view on product positioning and product launches done well and what great looks like.
- Great project management skills including strong communication around project timelines, responsible individuals, and status.
- Nice to have but not required is experience working with both paid and freemium models.
At Jasper, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. The expected base salary range at offer for this role is $148,000- $170,000. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies and certifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage for our Employees and Families (Jasper.ai covers 100% of the premium for employees)
- 401(k) program with company matching, and flexible time-off to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous budget for home office set up
- Learning and Development opportunity, plus individual budget
- Growing a new business can be chaotic so we strive for a fun, creative, and collaborative work environment to help us meet our objectives
- Paid parental leave
- Travel Perk Program