At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2023 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our Calm Business team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm Business is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
As a member of the Demand Marketing team, you will be part of a group developing campaigns to reach HR Benefits leaders across segments, verticals, and around the globe. Our team comprises thoughtful marketing demand professionals across events, campaigns, and web programs. In addition, you will join a team eager to partner with you as you manage a performance marketing agency and contractors and work directly with third parties to select paid programs to engage, educate, delight, and drive business growth.
On our team, we anchor our programs to improve our prospect experience; we’re data-informed and creative. We appreciate a can-do attitude, organization, and partnering with our sales colleagues to do our best work.
What You’ll Do:
The role is responsible for executing acquisition-focused digital media and sponsored marketing campaigns, reporting to the Director of Demand Generation. On a day-to-day basis, you will assess real-time program performance and work closely with campaign managers, marketing operations, and the creative team. In addition, you will partner with campaigns to create strategic media plans to leverage existing content and launches to reach audiences across target accounts audiences staying within budget and optimizing for driving a high-qualified pipeline.
We’re looking for someone who upholds their programs, sharing launches, learnings, and results across the demand and marketing teams, helping all become more thoughtful and effective marketers
- You are energized working with analytics, partnering with marketing ops, finance, and data science to build a world-class performance marketing engine across tracking, attribution, and optimization
- When it comes to campaign management, you are all about results, including in-depth analysis of CPL, cost per opportunity, pipeline, and ROI
- You are not afraid to think outside the box, test, innovate, implement new channels and learn new approaches to drive scalable results
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience managing paid program channels including paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook), SEM (Google and Bing), display (Google, Bing), retargeting, ABM (6sense), direct ad buys, and 3rd party sponsorships
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and understand how to mobilize the team across disciplines and keep stakeholders informed
- You are a writer, know what makes strong ad copy, and enjoys educating others on how to each channel requires it’s own messaging
- Experience managing a large budget across multiple vendors, agencies and contractors
- Experience using Salesforce, Asana, flow chart tools, Excel, Tableau, Figma
- Experience in healthcare or related health tech business
- Experience with ABM platforms
The anticipated salary range for this position is $142,000 - $198,800. The base salary range represents the low and high end of Calm’s salary range for this position. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidates skills, experience and other qualifications. This role is also eligible for equity + comprehensive benefits + 401k + flexible time off.
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.