ConvertKit is a creator marketing platform built to empower creators to earn a living online. We help them own their audience and turn fans into customers. For makers, authors, chefs, musicians, athletes, and anyone else making a living by creating the culture we all love, there isn’t a better tool for reaching inboxes. More importantly, there isn’t a team more committed to helping creators earn a living doing work that matters.
We’re on a mission to help creators earn $1 billion using our SaaS marketing platform. We have always been 100% independent and 100% remote. We are proud to have built a product that our customers love, that 25,000+ creators use to earn a living, and we look for people who have enthusiasm and belief in our mission, vision, and values to join our team.
As the Growth Operations Manager at ConvertKit, you'll be a driving force behind our mission to help creators earn $1 billion using our platform. You'll lead cross-functional projects and drive efficiency across our Growth team by utilizing project management tools and streamlining internal processes. With a deep understanding of our SaaS business and revenue streams, you'll play a key role in shaping our overarching growth strategy. Your work will directly impact the success of our customers and shape the future of ConvertKit.
- Lead and manage cross-functional projects for the Growth Team Utilize project management software to track progress, prioritize tasks, and ensure timely completion
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members at all levels on the Growth team, ensuring alignment on project goals and progress Monitor and report on project status and make adjustments as needed to ensure successful delivery
Business Analysis & Reporting
- Gain a deep understanding of ConvertKit's SaaS business model and revenue streams Partner with the data team to analyze data and identify key business trends and opportunities for growth
- Work with the Growth leadership and data teams to create automated reporting for key functions and roles across the Growth team
- Continuously measure and analyze the Growth Team's performance and provide regular reports to leadership
- Act as a liaison between cross-functional teams, facilitating communication and collaboration
- Continuously identify areas for process improvement and implement solutions
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management experience or transferable experience in another field
- Proficiency in project management tools and software. We’re currently using Monday.com
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze data and identify business trends, and ability to provide insights and recommendations to leadership.
- Proficiency with Excel or Sheets. SQL and Tableau experience a plus
- Familiarity with SAAS revenue metrics
- Experience with operations and process improvement, ability to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions
- Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative thinking and effective execution - you combine creator needs with business strategy to shape ambitious goals that move the business forward. You bring these to life through efficient process
- Enjoy working autonomously in a fast-moving, ever-evolving environment where you prioritize your work to meet goals
- Ability to bring the mindset of a creator - who ConvertKit serves - into your decision-making process
- Exceptional visual, written, and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a 100% remote environment
- Have enthusiasm and belief in our mission and values.
ConvertKit has standardized salaries based on position, no matter where you live. We have five to six levels for roles on the marketing team. For this role, we’re hiring at L4 ($144,000). Your level is determined based on experience and our interview process.