At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2023 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our Calm Business team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm Business is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
What We Do:
As a member of the Demand Marketing team, you will be part of a group dedicated to developing campaigns to reach HR Benefits stakeholders across segments, verticals, and around the globe. Our team comprises thoughtful marketing demand professionals across events, campaigns, and web programs. In addition, you will join a team eager to partner with you as you manage events marketing agency, and contractors and work directly vendors to engage, educate, delight, and drive business growth.
On our team, we anchor our programs to improve our prospect experience; we’re data-informed and creative. We appreciate a can-do attitude, organization, and partnering with our sales colleagues to do our best work.
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager, to drive planning, organizing, and executing programs to accelerate open opportunities and drive engagement within target enterprise accounts.
You will partner with Sales, Business Development, and other teams to create campaigns to grow strategic territories, execute multi-touch programs, and incorporate inbound and outbound strategies.
- Develop and implement field marketing programs to drive and accelerate pipeline
- Forecast, measure, examine, and report on the programs impact
- Drive alignment across sales, marketing, and business development to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of program investment and engagement
- Be an advocate of field programs communicating and educating the sales team on planned activity, progress, and results
- Creatively develop targeted programs to reach enterprise prospects
- Leveraging tech platforms and insights from Salesforce, Tableau, Google Suite, Marketo, 6Sense, and RevOps
Who You Are:
- 3+ years working in B2B marketing
- Proven ability to work with sales teams to drive pipeline
- Ability to consistently produce results on time, within budget in alignment with finance and marketing goals
- Creative campaign experience, and curious to learn new approaches and ways of generating pipeline
- Experience in B2B healthcare tech
The anticipated salary range for this position is $120,500 - $168,700. The base salary range represents the low and high end of Calm’s salary range for this position. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidates skills, experience and other qualifications. This role is also eligible for equity + comprehensive benefits + 401k + flexible time off.