Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
The Business Marketing team connects Reddit’s communities to businesses globally. This role will manage the production of a wide range of marketing materials, prioritizing work and capacity/resource management of in-house and external partners/agencies.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organized individual to help push our many B2B creative projects forward.
This is a contract position to start ASAP for 6 months, with an opportunity to extend.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with our creative team and external vendors to manage creative projects. Projects include designing and creating presentation decks and templates, digital ad banners, webpage layouts, videos, animated gifs, social assets, print collateral, and more.
- Partner with the broader business marketing team to prioritize and assess their creative briefs and disseminate necessary information to the creative team. Ensure the creative team has all the context and information they need to be able to execute the project plans.
- Help keep project stakeholders and the creative team on track and accountable for their portions of the project. Create and manage project timelines, work-back schedules, and calendars.
- Manage creative requests in common project management tools, and manage communication with stakeholders and relevant creative team members.
- Assess team schedules and creative resource bandwidth.
- Coordinate stakeholder feedback and involvement at every point of a creative project, from establishing requirements to final delivery and approval. This includes assessing when anything might need to be routed to other teams (like Legal) for additional consultation or sign-off.
- Help resource and manage 3rd party vendors. Provide outside partners with creative guidelines and assets to ensure their work is consistent with Reddit’s brand creative.
- Become familiar with our brand guidelines and help enforce them when reviewing any collateral before it goes live.
What We Can Expect From You:
- 3-5 years of work experience, ideally as a creative producer working on projects that include digital, web, video, and print assets.
- Experience working with industry-standard project management tools, Jira preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to lead a project to successful completion.
- Results-oriented with a history of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Resourceful and always seeking ways to drive efficiency and productivity.
- A great collaborator and project partner. A true team player that looks out for the interests of all parties involved.
- A track record of working in a team-based, fast-paced environment.
- The ability to multitask and handle changing priorities while continuing to drive projects forward with the team.
- Driven and motivated to deliver quality work, always doing what is best for Reddit’s brand.
- Professional design experience
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Creative industry experience, especially as a producer on a brand creative team at a tech-forward company.
- A deep understanding of and experience with branding and brand strategy for B2B and consumer-facing products.