Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is looking for a “full-stack” Product Marketing Manager to support Figma’s platform and partner ecosystem. You will work closely with the partners building on Figma’s platform as well as our product, sales, design, and broader marketing teams to build, launch, and drive adoption of Figma’s platform and growing ecosystem of integrations. You will also have the opportunity to help us build out the platform marketing foundation at Figma—from developing messaging and positioning, telling our partners’ stories, architecting campaigns, building out enablement resources, and more.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Work with partners to create joint marketing plans that help us achieve shared goals
- Identify potential partners to help us reach new audiences and build co-marketing programs with them
- Drive deeper engagement with our platform and integrations with through content and campaigns
- Work with the broader marketing team on creative co-marketing ideas that span web, community, social, events, and other marketing channels
- Work closely with our business development and marketing teams to build and scale a set of repeatable partner programs
- Arm internal and partner sales teams with resources that help them position Figma’s platform and key integrations
- Track and measure project success so we can learn what works and continue making our programs better
- Grow a community of partners that feel loved and valued
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5-7+ years in product marketing, partner marketing, or a related role
- The ability to champion the customer and experience in soliciting customer feedback
- Strong writing skills, meaning you avoid enterprise jargon, can adapt to the Figma voice, and write with partners and customers in mind
- A data-driven approach to your work
- Experience leading and driving cross-functional initiatives
- Experience working directly with customers and or partners
- Passion for learning new products and industries—unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy— at Figma, we run with it!
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
More figma careers