Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to lead our SEO and Content strategies for our growth marketing team! This person will have the opportunity to grow, lead, and scale search traffic to figma.com, honing our processes, optimizing journeys, and bringing excellent website experiences to life. You’ll work closely with our product marketing, editorial, brand, data and web development teams and cross-functionally with several partners to maintain and grow our web marketing presence and traffic via SEO and conversion rate optimization. You will establish and improve process development and frameworks, leading a small team responsible for content development, journey optimization, analytics, keyword research and project management to help us take our search traffic and conversion rates to the next level.
You will gain a deep understanding of business priorities, setting our SEO strategies, and acting on those strategies with confirmed business impact. You are able to think strategically and develop comprehensive SEO and CRO plans and can lean on your strong hands-on SEO experience (technical, back-linking and content). In this position, you’ll partner closely with content managers and producers, product marketing, paid/SEM teams, content writers, and agency partners to launch, grow and regularly report on our comprehensive and scalable SEO and CRO program, providing impact to the whole business.
This is a role for someone that believes in human-centered design as the core of creating extraordinary experiences. That is passionate about how the web presence makes users feel and perceive the product’s value. That has a passion for the web and digital content and are a process fan. That understands and accept the need for clarity and communication. That enjoys working with engineers, designers, marketers, writers and excels in cross functional and sophisticated interpersonal structures. That loves a well optimized web page that sings in every way from its visual design to its messaging and clarity of purpose as well it’s ability to rank and convert. That is a people person and bring decency and thoughtfulness to all your interactions. We can’t wait to meet you.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Lead a small team of dedicated individuals to grow and optimize our web marketing presence
- Develop and champion Figma’s SEO and content strategy and corresponding programs
- Build community led and UGC SEO programs and efforts, giving to the Figma growth flywheel
- Readily identify SEO and content growth opportunities by analyzing existing content and information architecture, keyword constructs, and data/traffic metrics.
- Perform keyword research and project manage and web pages in the Figma.com CMS
- Serve as the internal guide on SEO and content, advising and championing the growth lever
- Design and implement processes and programs that enable cross functional collaboration with designers, writers, engineers, product marketers and more.
- Work closely with our web development team on new features that contribute to SEO as well as technical SEO site needs
- Collaborate with brand, UX, editorial, product marketing, and other teams to develop and implement the web marketing strategies that drive traffic engagement and conversion through our core user paths
- Work closely with key partners and leaders across the organization to understand business objectives and priorities and apply those to our SEO strategy
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in content strategy and site performance analysis
- Strong understanding of SEO (expert-level) and website analytics
- Previous experience working on websites, managing many content projects and requests
- Strong ability to prioritize; you'll manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities within the organization
- Experience in developing processes and working closely with cross functional teams
- Proven track record of getting large projects successfully off the ground through project management and process creation
- Familiarity and experience with website development and content management systems
- Ability to establish relationships and build rapport to influence decisions at all levels
- Excel in verbal and written communication, with effective listening and a strong collaborative attitude
- At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
More figma careers