Make is a visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything. Headquartered in Prague since its release in 2016, Make was acquired by Celonis in 2020, and currently operates as an independent business unit under the Celonis umbrella. As we continue to grow, we look forward to hiring the best talent from all over the globe for all our areas and departments.
We are seeking an innovative event marketer to join the team managing all aspects of event marketing at Make. Events are set to play an increasingly critical part within our marketing mix, and this role will have significant opportunities to drive event programs that meaningfully impact our team and company success.
As our first event marketer, this role offers a huge opportunity to have an impact quickly, and to set the bar for event excellence at Make. You will be responsible for identifying the right events that align with our business objectives, putting together a global events plan including a mix of event types, executing against this plan and reporting on impact relative to individual event goals and overall company strategy.
If you’re an event expert who thrives on demonstrating the power of events to drive business growth, this opportunity is for you. The role will work closely with the campaigns team at Make, to realize the power of events as part of our integrated marketing programs. Other key cross-functional team partners for this role include Sales, Customer Success, Employer Branding, Technology. With global responsibility the role will be part of the Marketing team, reporting directly to the Marketing Director.
What you’ll do:
- Manage planning and execution of global events program including paid events (conferences, exhibitions, tradeshows), owned marketing events (round tables, seminars, executive dinners, workshops) and internal events (job fairs, meetups, hackathons).
- Develop and execute the end-to-end event plan to meet business objectives including budget, logistics, creative concept, agenda, promotion, speakers and post-event reporting
- Determine the objectives, success metrics and plan for each event and communicate to stakeholders in order to secure buy-in
- Manage all aspects of event execution throughout each event’s life-cycle
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure buy-in and alignment
- Build benchmarks for excellence across a range of event types
- Manage and track event budget plans and spend
- Manage suppliers and secure suitable venues
- Deploy event technology to optimise attendee experience
- Conduct post-event evaluation and report results to key stakeholders in order to drive continuous improvement and innovation within the event strategy
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in planning and executing end to end events
- Experience in organising a range of event types including paid and owned events, with a strong understanding of different event types and when to deploy each to meet specific goals
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder management skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Czech language
- Proven track record of successfully delivering events with clear results and impact
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Skilled at finding creative solutions to challenging problems, including in high-pressure situations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively as part of cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to drive projects through to completion
- Naturally action oriented and self directed, and comfortable working in an agile way when necessary.
- Comfortable work in a fast-paced environment, and understands the value of working quickly and iteratively.
- Happy to travel within region and internationally as required to manage events
What we offer:
- RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Learning & Development plan (online language, professional courses, conference tickets and other trainings)
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, access to a company 3D printer
- Height adjustable office desk
- 25 days of vacation, 4 sick days
- Extra parental vacation (3-6 months)
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport card
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Monday breakfast, Wednesday lunch, and Friday break, with company-provided food and drinks, with music and lively discussion
- Team buildings, parties, and company events multiple times a year
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!