Make is a visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything. Headquartered in Prague since its release in 2016, Make was acquired by Celonis in 2020, and currently operates as an independent business unit under the Celonis umbrella. As we continue to grow, we look forward to hiring the best talent from all over the globe for all our areas and departments.
We are seeking an innovative and engaging partner marketer to join the team managing all aspects of partner marketing at Make. The partner ecosystem is a crucial part of our business, comprising of boutique, strategic and technology partnership teams, and this role will have significant opportunities to drive programs that meaningfully impact our ecosystem success.
You will be responsible for driving joint marketing programs for key partners around the world, and for planning and executing campaigns together with our partners to drive demand, revenue, and raise awareness of our joint propositions. If you thrive on driving business growth and transformation through partner routes-to-market, this role is for you. The role has global responsibility and will be part of the Marketing team, reporting directly to X.
- Collaborate closely with Make Marketing and Ecosystem teams and act as primary contact for partner marketing internally and for partners.
- Plan and execute activities that raise awareness of and drive demand for joint Make and partner propositions.
- Produce a plan of activities alongside partners and in line with the partner business plan, leveraging the joining partner proposition to drive awareness and demand.
- Execute a range of activities including events, email, content, collateral.
- Leverage a broad understanding of potential tactics plus the benefits and appropriateness of each, to build strong co-marketing plans with partners.
- Produce and circulate regular reports on co-marketing activity performance to identify ways of optimising results and leveraging success.
- Establish benchmarks for success to make sure we’re investing time and money in areas that show return on investment.
- Manage and track partner marketing budget.
- Create and execute all partner marketing communications.
- Maintain all external facing joint collateral including the partner directory on Make website.
- 2+ years in a marketing role within a high-growth B2B technology business.
- Strong level of written and verbal English language.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively as part of cross-functional teams.
- Adept at producing plans and executing them.
- Broad understanding of different marketing tactics and when to deploy them to meet specific goals.
- Comfortable executing a range of activities independently from writing copy, to analyzing data to using reporting and analytics tools.
- Naturally action oriented and self directed, and comfortable working in an agile way when necessary.
- Skilled at finding creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Comfortable work in a fast-paced environment, and understands the value of working quickly and interactively.
- Data-driven with a keen desire to understand performance, and use it to drive future plans.
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
What we offer:
- RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Learning & Development plan
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, access to a company 3D printer
- Height adjustable office desk
- 25 days of vacation, 4 sick days
- Extra parental vacation (3-6 months)
- RSUs grant for a newborn child
- Multisport card
- A subscription to Headspace - a leading mindfulness and meditation platform
- Remote working allowance
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets
- Monday breakfast, Wednesday lunch, and Friday break, with company-provided food and drinks, with music and lively discussions
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Dog friendly working environment
- Team buildings, parties, and company events multiple times a year
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!