To expand our visibility and ensure the success of our products, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager focusing on the crypto debit card and services that will be developed in 2022. Under the supervision of the Senior Product Marketing Manager, inside the Brand Amplification department, your role will consist in developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of your product line.
- You will be responsible for CL Card product line
- You will work closely with the product team and the whole marketing team.
- Analysis & Research - market, competitors, product.
- Collect insights and analyse to better understand the market & audience, and product usages to be able to make some recommendations.
- Product positioning-Define product promise, messaging and key features.
- Product launch: Participate in product launches.
- Sustain the sales and product activations throughout the year.
- Create a product marketing strategy and roadmap to increase product awareness, familiarity and adoption across targeted audiences.
- Follow up and analysis of key actions.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience of business strategy, marketing & communication experience.
- Proven ability to drive and execute global projects, from analysis, strategy to go-to-market execution
- BA or BS in marketing
- Ability to work cross-organizationally to align multiple stakeholders and teams, especially with Sales, Marketing, Design and Product teams
- Interested in crypto and blockchain
- Previous experience in a product marketing role is a bonus
What's in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.