At Pianity, we’re designing a delightful experience where fans can connect with their favorite musicians. The music industry is broken, we are on a mission to fix it. 20 years ago a musician needed to sell 1000 albums to make $1000. Today he needs 3,000,000 streams. As the result 97% of the artists earn less than $1000 per year. What changed? Music became a commodity. We're revolutionizing the way musical artists create value around their music by turning tracks into limited art pieces. We’re starting with a musical gallery where a fan can prove ownership of his favorite musician work in the same way that people own crypto coins. We incorporate exclusivity, support, and fun into the digital music industry. We’re ready to take the world by storm and can't wait to have you join the club.
We're looking for a Head of Sales & Marketing with extensive experience to manage our artists acquisition and our marketing department.
As a Head of Sales & Marketing at PIANITY, you can expect:
- To manage both the Sales (Artists acquisition) and the Marketing departments
- To structure both departments by implementing processes that will optimize the team’s performance, in particular
- Implement, lead and monitor a framework that optimizes the acquisition of new artists and labels
- Structure and coordinate the release process of new curated artists
You’re the perfect match if:
- You have already worked in the music industry, in direct contact with artists
- You have team management skills
- You are fluent in English
- Organization & planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budget in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Honesty & Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Ability to develop people. Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance, and prepares them for future roles.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Pro-activity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Ability to hire A players. Sources, selects, and sells A Players to join Pianity.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Strategic thinking/visioning. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Creativity/innovation. Generates new and innovative approaches to problems.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Listening skills. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Persuasion. Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Fluent or native in English and French