About Magic Eden
Magic Eden is the fastest growing NFT marketplace and home to the next generation of digital creators. We are on the lookout for a product and growth marketing leader to help us bring NFTs to the next billion people.
Magic Eden is the fastest growing NFT marketplace and home to the next generation of digital creators. We are on the lookout for a Communications & PR Lead to develop and execute communication strategies as we further disrupt the NFT industry and build something revolutionary.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communications strategy and PR roadmap that aligns with the objectives for Magic Eden across project launches, B2B partnerships, gaming, and product innovation
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including executives, product teams, and other cross-functional teams to ensure messaging is consistent across all channels
- Set the tonality for Magic Eden’s brand, including both how we pitch to partners as well as communicate to our community broadly
- Manage crisis communications, including preparing crisis response plans, coordinating response efforts across departments, and ensuring that communications are accurate, transparent, and timely.
- Develop and manage strong media relationships with key reporters and influencers within not only crypto/finance but also lifestyle media to help NFTs bridge into pop culture and public consciousness
- Monitor and analyze media coverage and crypto/NFT trends to identify newsjack opportunities for thought leadership and strategic communications.
What you bring:
- 8+ years of experience in PR and communications in the technology or financial services industry; mix of in-house and agency experience preferred
- Deep understanding of crypto, blockchain, and NFTs; you are up to date on the latest news and industry movements across web3
- Experience working with media outlets and reporters in the crypto community
- Strong, succinct communication skills to explain various campaigns to media and publicly present company perspectives as needed
- Demonstrated experience in crisis communications and the maturity, agility, and composure to navigate through PR crises
- Experience working cross functionally with different internal teams as well as senior leaders to ensure communication objectives are met
- A self-starter attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure Magic Eden gets the greatest share of voice in crypto
- Event management a plus
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
- 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is_ $160,000-$200,000_. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.