Make is a visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything. Headquartered in Prague since its release in 2016, Make was acquired by Celonis in 2020, and currently operates as an independent business unit under the Celonis umbrella. As we continue to grow, we look forward to hiring the best talent from all over the globe for all our areas and departments.
We are looking for an SEO Manager to play a key strategic and executional role in growing Make. The SEO Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our SEO strategy which incorporates on-page SEO, content production, technical SEO, and link building
Working closely and collaboratively with the editorial team, the SEO Manager will serve as a key representative and knowledge source for SEO initiatives, priorities, and interests across departments, representing and advocating for optimizations and strategy across the organization and linking those recommendations and projects to clear business goals and data-driven forecasts.
The ideal candidate is data and results-driven, has experience generating SEO strategies and tactics, ideally in the B2B SaaS space, and is proficient across a range of marketing channels.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively review and identify SEO growth opportunities.
- Perform continuous website monitoring and analysis to identify areas of optimization.
- Review technical SEO issues and apply solutions to improve website performance.
- Optimize website content, metadata, and internal linking to improve search engine rankings.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams in creating relevant and optimized content.
- Manage off-page optimization projects such as link building to improve website authority and visibility.
- Analyze, monitor, and report on SEO efforts and their impact on business.
- Provide Search Engine Optimization guidance to content creators across the organization.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience working in an SEO role
- Successful track record managing and delivering channel growth in competitive verticals
- Previous experience in the B2B SaaS industry is a great advantage
- Ability to build successful ROI-based projections tied to SEO initiatives and projects
- Proactive and accustomed to working independently. You'll have outstanding time management skills, and you'll know how to prioritize and efficiently manage your workload.
- Strong communication skills. You will work cross-functionally, educate other teams, and promote SEO best practices
- Deep understanding of SEO and data analytics tools, including SEMrush, Google Suite (GA4, Search Console, Data Studio), etc.
What we offer:
- RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Learning & Development plan (online language, professional courses, conference tickets and other trainings)
- Notebook/Macbook and 34’’ curved monitor, access to a company 3D printer
- Height adjustable office desk
- 25 days of vacation, 4 sick days
- Extra parental vacation (3-6 months)
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport card
- Snack bar, coffee, tea, fruit and vegetable, and sweets all day - every day - available for everyone
- Monday breakfast, Wednesday lunch, and Friday break, with company-provided food and drinks, with music and lively discussion
- Team buildings, parties, and company events multiple times a year
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!