Coto is a digital platform for women to build freedom of expression, keeping independence, identity and inclusion at its core. Bridging the gap in providing “freedom” in the virtual world. Through relatable multi-format, entertaining content, creator and community tools we foster sisterhood, companionship, and the freedom for women to be themselves.
coto is a rapidly-scaling startup in the web3 ecosystem, which means we assess, decide and adapt our business at a rapid pace. We are adding an Marketing & Brand Partnerships Manager to our team as we have launched our cutting-edge technology web3 social community platform for creators, experts & communities to engage, entertain and build connections. Join us and be part of one of the world’s most exciting start-ups. You will have a challenging and rewarding role actively taking part in shaping the future of the digital, social & community world.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
A Marketing & Brand Partnerships Manager who has a proven track record designing account plans leading client analysis and defining the best approach to partnerships with the aim to unlock investments and drive client’s business key metrics
- Lead and grow Clients relationships with product adoption and scaled solutions
- Help deepen penetration of key organizations to drive alignment and influence executive/day-to-day contacts to deliver results against account plan
- Be instrumental in the external narrative of COTO in the market leveraging trends, case studies and key solutions
- Collaborate cross functionally to design and execute operational and strategic initiatives
- Develop performance marketing approaches for client leveraging COTO ad solutions, insights, measurement
- Own forecasting and accurate client analysis to support COTO planning and growth
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Build long-lasting strategic partnerships to drive adoption of the brand.
- Identify partnerships for customer acquisition and engagement.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded campaigns, event partnerships and more
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU MUST HAVE
- 10-12 years experience in Brand Partnerships, Marketing, PR, or another relevant field.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals
- Capability to transform ideas, products and projects into tangible business opportunities for the fashion and luxury industry
- Experience in digital and programmatic sales
- Experience introducing performance measures, processes and systems
- Fluent in English and communication skills. Arabic is a plus.
- Confident working in a multicultural, global team
- Self-starter, fast learner with a start-up spirit