Verisart is committed to helping creators own their futures and build their careers by using web3 and blockchain technology to make it easier to mint, sell, create and connect. Since 2015, Verisart has worked with over 30,000 creators and is the most trusted and creator-driven platform for minting NFTs, selling more art, and connecting with collectors. www.verisart.com
Prioritizing UK-based candidates
This role has a hybrid working pattern. We are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. We are prioritizing candidates already in the UK and within traveling distance to our office in Mayfair, London.
As our Digital Marketing Manager/executive you will plan, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns across SEO, SEM and social media channels. You’ll work closely with the Head of Community and a high-performing cross-functional product team that includes a PM, product designers and engineers.
You are a mid-senior level digital marketer with at least 2-3 years experience in a fast-paced agency or business. You have delivered measurable outcomes for your organization and can point to specific examples of the contributions you made. You have strong time-management skills and a methodical, process-driven approach. You're highly analytical and can use data to inform and iterate. You're resilient and up for the challenge of forging new territory in crypto art, NFTs and blockchain.
- Developing a clear paid marketing strategy that works alongside the overall marketing and business goals
- Working with key internal stakeholders to ensure that all activity is brand-appropriate, balanced and commercially successful.
- Identifying new paid acquisition and testing opportunities, appropriate to our key target customer groups & regions
- Define and track organic SEO KPIs and reporting
- Execute and facilitate technical SEO optimizations and improvements
- Work with the Head of Community to define an SEO content strategy
- Grow organic referral traffic on a quarterly basis
- Planning and executing paid digital marketing campaigns from start to finish (SEM, social media, display advertising, etc.)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on those insights
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
2-3 years of experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, paid
social media and display advertising campaigns
Understanding of Organic SEO standard methodologies with some experience executing
optimizations and techniques (meta tags, redirects, keyword strategy, etc)
Experience with Web analytics tools, especially Google Analytics is a real advantage
Standard tech productivity packages (Google suite, Notion, Jira, etc.)
Basic image and video editing skills (Figma, Canva) would be great!
Competitive salary and stock options
Work on some of the most exciting tech around in a market that is growing exponentially
Opportunity to work with a passionate and dedicated team innovating in blockchain
Bright workspace in Mayfair, London with good transport links
Hybrid work pattern: 3 days in the office and optionally 2 days working from home