Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
Figma is looking for a “full-stack” Product Marketing Manager to support Figma, including the core editor experience and production experience. You will partner with our product, sales, design, and broader marketing teams to build, launch, and drive adoption of Figma. You will also have the opportunity to help us build out the marketing foundation at Figma—from developing messaging and positioning, telling our customers’ stories, architecting campaigns, building out enablement resources, and more.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Lead product launches and be a partner to the Product team, with a focus on driving results and a desire to experiment with new channels
- Manage our beta programs, from customer outreach, managing beta communications, coordinating feedback sessions, to promoting customer success stories
- Help drive deeper engagement of our product through a variety of educational content—blog posts, product tips, best practice guides, live streams, and more
- Develop product messaging and positioning that sets us apart from competitors and demonstrates understanding of our customers’ needs
- Work with the broader marketing team to launch campaigns that span web, community, social, email, ads, and other marketing channels
- Work with the Sales team to develop impactful enablement resources and arm the team to better position ourselves against other competitors and products
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5-7+ years in product marketing or a related role
- The ability to champion the customer and experience in soliciting customer feedback
- Strong writing skills, meaning you avoid enterprise jargon, can adapt to the Figma voice, and write with the customer in mind
- A data-driven approach to your work Experience leading and driving cross-functional initiatives Passion for learning new products and industries—unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy— at Figma, we run with it!
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
More figma careers