Patreon is the best place for creators to build memberships by providing exclusive access to their work and a deeper connection with their communities. We’re building a content and community platform where creators can engage directly with their fans and monetize their creativity, while maintaining full ownership over the work they make and the communities they create.
We’re leaders in the membership space with 250,000+ active creators and over $3.5 billion paid directly to creators on our platform. Our team is building tools to optimize the creator-to-fan relationship, including native video, enhanced podcasting features, improved creation tools, and new community experiences.
- This role is based in NYC or SF and open to those who are able to be in-office 2 days per week on a hybrid work model.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager to shape the product and GTM strategy for one of our core product areas. You’ll partner with Product Management, Product Design, Engineering, UXR, Market Research and other cross functional teams to understand the needs of creators, uncover latent demand, and shape the product roadmap. You’ll partner with Marketing, Data Science, Creative, Communications, Growth, and Channel Leads to craft our product narrative and develop and execute breakthrough go-to-market strategies. We expect this person to play a key role developing 0-1 products and bringing multiple high priority products to market. We currently have open roles across various product areas. The successful Product Marketing Manager will:
- Partner with Product Management, Design, Engineering, UXR, and Data Science to shape the product strategy and feature roadmap.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to gather creator and patron insights regarding Creator needs and use cases.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy and vision for key products.
- Own the end-to-end product journey for creators. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams across the entire lifecycle, from ideation to launch to adoption.
- Drive and scale adoption of products for new and existing creators and patrons.
- 6+ years in product marketing at a tech company. You’ve brought scaled, consumer-grade products to market and now you’re looking for your next creative challenge. Bonus points if you’ve worked on creator products.
- Excellent communication capabilities and the ability to work across both highly technical and highly creative teams
- Demonstrated success in managing large cross-functional teams to bring products to market
- Proven experience influencing product development and product strategy using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Deep product intuition and demonstrated ability to discover meaningful insights and uncover latent user needs
- A deep passion for helping creators, and a desire to get sh*t done.
New York Pay Range
San Francisco Pay Range